Food Safety Compliance and ERP: How to Stay on the Safe Side
Food and beverage processors face significant disruptions with changing consumer demand, growing complexity in supply chains, and ever stringent food safety mandates.
Today’s food and beverage processor must implement the appropriate processes and systems that not only manage recalls, reporting and document control, but also offer the flexibility to respond to changing regulatory requirements.
Ultra Consultants and Kestrel Management offer you an educational, on demand webinar session to learn what it takes to integrate compliance programs into core business processes and systems.
The on demand webinar details how to meet a pressing need – selecting and implementing the right technology to meet strict food safety mandates.
- Understand the key food safety trends and regulations impacting the sector.
- Get an overview of strategies to help meet and sustain food safety compliance, certifications and regulatory mandates.
- See the must-have ERP features to help reduce operational risks, achieve food safety requirements, and realize sustained value through effective use of enterprise technology.
Who Should View This On Demand Webinar?
- C-level leaders at food and beverage processing companies
- Quality, Compliance, Finance leadership
- ERP, IT Directors
- Operations Directors, Production leadership
- Anyone responsible for overall business process improvement
About Kestrel Management
Kestrel Management provides consulting services to industry, including food safety and ERP compliance services through an alliance with Ultra Consultants. Since 1998, Kestrel’s team of experienced principals and senior consultants has been delivering solutions to help its clients reduce operational risks, assure regulatory compliance, and implement reliable management systems for continual improvement in the areas of food safety, environment, health and safety, and quality.