Software Selection Consultants
Proven process. Valuable expertise. Our independence and objective enterprise technology selection methodology help ensure that you make the right choice. And our experienced consultants look closely at your core processes to understand the unique requirements of your business for an unbiased, experience-based recommendation.
Why choose a software selection consultant?
Ultra Provides Insight
400 clients, 500 projects, and millions in benefits.
Our valued customers represent virtually every segment of manufacturing
and distribution. And we’ve helped these organizations – big, medium, and
small – improve their business performance through the use of our full range
of ERP business management consulting services.
A BLUEPRINT FOR ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY SELECTION
An enterprise technology project is a complex and potentially risk-filled process. Wouldn’t it make sense to tap into wisdom from those who have successfully gone before? This ebook offers informative webcasts, podcasts, white papers, articles and videos to create a blueprint for success.
5 BEST PRACTICES IN ERP VENDOR SELECTION FOR MANUFACTURERS
Whether your company is implementing an ERP system for the first time, or replacing a legacy implementation, it’s critically important to make the right choice.
ERP Selection Process: Step by Step
Twenty-seven years of experience and vendor-independence give us a neutral, fact-based structure we use to support your enterprise technology selection process and objectively validate your decision. And, because we focus exclusively on manufacturing and distribution, we also provide you with exceptional industry expertise, nuanced insight and a deep, experience-based understanding of what’s important (and what isn’t) and what works (and what doesn’t).
Our independent, highly experienced consultants guide your selection.
Enterprise Technology Selection Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I choose the right ERP technology?
A: Knowing where to start with the ERP selection process can be difficult. With dozens of viable options on the market, how do you quickly determine which solutions will solve your current pain points and take you into the future? Most businesses find that teaming up with an ERP implementation consultant is well worth the investment, saving you valuable time and resources. Consultants take an objective look at your business and determine where you may be able to increase efficiency and cut redundant or manual processes. Additionally, their understanding of every viable ERP solution and industry-specific technology on the market gives you a better guide to the most advantageous options for your specific needs.
Q: How do I choose an ERP selection and implementation partner?
A: Choosing the right ERP selection and implementation consultant can greatly impact the success of your project. For help selecting the right ERP solution for your business, make sure your consultant has the following attributes:
- Independent. This gives you the certainty that the consultant is not incentivized to steer you toward any certain solution over another.
- Experienced. ERP selection consultants with real-world project management experience can help move your project towards the finish line, no matter the size of your company or complexity of your issues.
- Industry Experts. You need a team with decades of experience in your industry and vertical who understands from a management perspective the challenges unique to your business model.
- Available. Consultants who are not only willing to meet with you but really listen to the pain points and limitations you are facing with your current system.
- Knowledgeable. Choose ERP selection consultants that have a working knowledge of a variety of ERP technologies.
- Supportive. After you have selected an ERP and move into the implementation stage, you’ll need help realizing your ROI goals. Make sure the consultancy you choose will be there with you along the way.