IT Project governance provides you with objective oversight and maintains your organization’s focus on your business priorities, while balancing resources and constraints. As you and your organization embark on a multi-million dollar IT project, you need an approach to governance that is directly related to higher ROI, business process improvements, and your best business practices.
What You’ll Learn:
- This paper demonstrates the business case and scope of IT project governance.
- See proven methodologies to assess current state and desired future state criteria for success.
- Uncover the key success factors in IT project governance execution.
- Tactics to take first steps towards effective IT Project Governance.
- An approach to drive higher ROI from enterprise system evaluation, selection, implementation.
- The steps to business process improvements enabled by technology.