Ultra Consultants is seeking a Practice Leader executive with a deep understanding of Manufacturing/Distribution, ERP, Professional Services, and Business Transformation projects that drive Client ROI. This position reports directly to the CEO. The Practice Leader will be responsible for effectively leading business development and professional service teams to deliver Ultra’s business objectives and client expectations. The Practice Leader will drive business development initiatives and strategies for qualified leads and prospects which include preparing and delivering sales presentations, virtual and on-site discovery activities, along with developing and approving proposals that focus on business performance objectives. The Practice Leader will also manage consulting resources to ensure the necessary skills and talent are positioned to deliver the highest quality services that exceed Client and Ultra expectations.
The successful candidate will have a successful career history of strong business development performance against quota and account development responsibilities, coupled with professional services delivery in a consultative capacity within the Manufacturing/Distribution industries. Applicants must have progressive experience leading multilevel organizations with deep understanding of complex Manufacturing and Distribution industries along with experience in enterprise technologies and software.
To the Practice Leader, we offer:
- Excellent annual salary commensurate with experience and past performance
- Incentive and bonus structure
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Generous and flexible vacation policy
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Stock Options
- Be a contributing and collaborative member of the top executive team in the development and execution of company success strategies and initiatives.
- Lead the Practice Team of business development and professional service consultants to sell and deliver outstanding services to clients of the Practice.
- Drive business development activities to meet practice goals for revenue, sales (bookings & backlog), and delivery of high value services leading to extended lifecycle of client engagements and customer satisfaction.
- Manage COS (cost of service), margin, resource capacity and utilization, profitability, and employee performance.
- Develop Statements Of Work (SOW) and detailed Project Plans consistent with Ultra’s Proven Methodologies.
- Recruiting and inspire top talent in our industry.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Be an inspirational leader and champion employee development, diversity, and morale
- Experience working in close collaboration with clients and executives
- Experience in leading business development/sales activities and personnel
- Experience in leading a professional services organization
- Knowledge of enterprise technology, enterprise application best practices, and software solutions in the manufacturing and distribution industries
- Tactical execution of multi-channel campaigns aimed at a defined prospect base
- Manufacturing and distribution industry experience and knowledge
- Professional and proactive work ethic with effective organization and time management skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including SharePoint, MS Teams, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing/sales, finance, engineering, economics, or related field
- MBA or other advanced degree and professional certifications are a plus
- Commitment to work within and outside normal working hours to meet/exceed expectations.
- Travel to various locations are mostly within United States however, some international travel may be required.
- This position is located in the continental United States.
- Ultra personnel work from their respective home office and travel as necessary.
- Use of telephone and multi-media conferencing will be a standard practice.
- Internal team meetings and interactions are mostly web-based along with travel requirements to various locations in both a selling and service delivery capacity.
Ultra is a leading independent business transformation consulting firm headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Founded in 1994, Ultra Consultants has been providing high value services in the mid-market manufacturing and distribution industries. Our core values revolve around integrity, honesty, client success, and doing what it takes to be the best. With several hundred successful client engagements, Ultra Consultants serves as a trusted long-term advisor to our clients.
At Ultra, we operate as a team and are dedicated to delivering value for our clients and respecting our employees. This dedication awarded Ultra the certification of “A Great Place to Work” for the past 4 years.
All job candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. Ultra Consultants does not sponsor individual Work Visas.
Company: Ultra Consultants
Address: Denver, Colorado, United States 80247, US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience: 5 Year