- This event has passed.
Webinar: ERP Mid-Year Health Check: Is Your Business at Risk?
July 12 @ 1:00 pm CDT - 2:00 pm CDT
Time for your check up? It is if you seek to ascertain the value of current business processes, along with the risks your organization likely faces with legacy or outdated ERP.
Get a mid-year check up at an invormative webinar taking place Thursday July 12, 2018 at 1PM CT (2PM ET). You’ll leave the session with actionable steps when considering the health and performance of your ERP system.
The webinar shares key considerations for an ERP “health check-up” which is at the core of your business. Understand the measures of the maturity and health of your system as you begin thinking about upgrading or replacing standalone systems and manual spreadsheets now used to run key business functions.
Reserve Your Spot
Save your seat for insight into the elements of a checklist to begin assessing your ERP maturity and health. All registrants to the webinar will receive an archived recording to share with your colleagues. Questions? Email Kristen Renda at firstname.lastname@example.org
What You’ll Learn:
- You will leave the session with guidance on critical questions to ask
- You will understand risks your business faces with outdated enterprise technology
- You will gain Insight to assess the value your current ERP delivers now and for future expansion
Who Should Attend?
- C-Level leaders of manufacturing, distribution organizations
- Vice Presidents and General Managers
- ERP, IT Practitioners
- Mid-level Managers concerned with Business Process Improvement
- Operations Leaders
- IT, ERP professionals
- Factors to consider in moving forward with new or upgraded ERP
- How ERP compares to and supports a business process improvement journey
- Aligning future state ERP to meet current, future needs
Jeff Carr, CEO and Founder of Ultra Consultants, is a sought-after independent voice in enterprise system technology, ERP selection, ERP evaluation, ERP implementation and business process improvement. Jeff’s organizations have helped over 1,200 manufacturing companies transform their business operations.