- This event has passed.
Top ERP Systems in Action; Daily Demos at 1pm CT (2pm ET)
May 8 – 10, 2018 Demo Series Takes the Work Out of Evaluating ERP Systems
Don’t miss today’s ERP vendors in convenient online demonstrations of how their systems meet the needs of manufacturers in the food and beverage industry, from May 8-10, 2018. Each webinar will be a 60-minute session with each vendor presenting their systems in detail. Plus, the series requires no registration fee.
Vendor Demo Webinar Series
|Tuesday, May 8th||Just Food|
|Wednesday, May 9th||Microsoft Dynamics|
|Thursday, May 10th||Infor|
No Other ERP Comparison Like It
Unlike other comparison presentations, these no-cost, no-travel sessions give you an insider view directly from the ERP vendors themselves. The series will:
- Educate manufacturing management on what is possible with modern ERP technology.
- Provide food and beverage manufacturers with an initial introduction to the top ERP vendors.
- Deliver a script of relevant business processes available with popular food and beverage industry ERP systems.
- Provide a specific demonstration designed for the processes of the food and beverage industry.
Who Should Attend?
The webinar series is designed for companies that are considering the acquisition and implementation of a new ERP system.
- VP/Director Operations/Manufacturing
- VP/Director Supply Chain
- IT Management
Ultra will produce the online series via WebEx. Attendees register at Ultra’s website for all or part of the series. Enrolled attendees have access to archived recordings.
Attendees enroll at no cost by contacting Ultra Consultants and submitting a company profile. Attendance is limited.
“The convenience of the web coupled with Ultra’s identifying the top ERP vendors made best use of our people’s time”
“ERP selection is easier when you have the chance to compare systems.”
“We gathered key people in a conference room for the presentations. Plus we could view the recordings after the fact!”