Join an educational webinar session that helps project teams cope with ever-changing regulations facing the chemical industry.
With special guest NexTec, the webinar will help you understand how to manage business processes in one of the most regulated industries.
The success of chemical manufacturers and distributors depends on the ability to reduce operating costs and improve delivery management — while at the same time achieving traceability and adherence to regulations.
You’ll understand why it is essential to ensure that processes and systems don’t operate in silos and that every aspect of operations, from supply chain to customer service, is integrated and optimized.
- See an overview of how enterprise systems manage data flow from formula to manufacturing and then to shipping, in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Understand the process to monitor and audit quality controls and stay compliant with FDA, OSHA and other government regulations
- Learn about an approach to simplify report generation from ingredients and components to finished products, with historical transactions going back multiple years
- See how NexTec and Sage X3 fully integrate with quality management capabilities to drive an efficient compliance process
Who Should Attend?
- C-level leaders at manufacturing, distribution companies
- Quality and Compliance Leaders
- ERP, IT Directors
- Operations Directors, Operations Managers. Plant Managers
- Anyone responsible for compliance programs, as well as overall business process improvement
NexTec Group is an award-winning business technology consultancy offering ERP, CRM, BI, Cloud and On-premise solutions to small and mid-sized businesses.
NexTec works closely with project teams to find the right technology and solution to fit your business the first time. The company’s nationwide network of consultants boasts an average of 25 years’ experience in food and beverage, manufacturing, distribution, oilfield services, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, chemical, medical device, and professional services. nextecgroup.com.
Andrew Bolivar, Director, Center of ExcellenceUltra ConsultantsAndrew Bolivar is Director of Ultra's Center of Excellence and Senior Consultant with deep experience in business process improvement with a focus in the manufacturing and distribution sectors. Mr. Bolivar started his career in project administration for a national food manufacturer. He spent several years engineering and implementing inventory and production processes across multiple sites.