How to facilitate design workflows and deliver timely, accurate quotes to customers for highly-configured products.
Today’s manufacturers are faced with a competitive environment that demands more innovative, unique, highly-configured products and services designed to fit consumer needs and expectations. From furniture and fashion to airplanes and automobile manufacturers, all industries must support an increasing amount of configuration to remain competitive in the age of personalization.
This webinar will demonstrate how to leverage modern Configure Price Quote (CPQ) software with your ERP system to streamline the product customization lifecycle, from quote and design to delivery and fulfillment. Join Infor’s Ron Eismann, Vice President of CPQ Strategy, and Ultra on Thursday, March 12th for a 45-minute educational discussion and demonstration of Infor CloudSuite Configure Price Quote (CPQ).
- Industry pressures fueling the rise of product configuration
- Streamline effective manufacturing of highly-configured and personalized products
- Configure a single source for all design workflows with analysis capabilities for supporting delivery, quality, and compliance
- Develop complex products more quickly, eliminating costly errors and speeding up the sales cycle
- Integrate Cloud CPQ software with your ERP system for streamlined workflows
- A live demonstration of highly-customizable Infor CPQ features
Who Should Attend this Webinar:
- Leaders of manufacturing and distribution organizations responsible for driving operational efficiencies and finance workflows
- Operations, Finance, IT, Production, Supply Chain
- Anyone responsible for overall manufacturing process improvement
- Sales Leaders interested in driving more revenue and being easier to do business with
Infor is a global leader in business cloud software products for companies in industry-specific markets. Infor builds complete industry suites in the cloud and efficiently deploys technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily into existing systems.
Over 68,000 organizations worldwide rely on Infor to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation.
Learn more about Infor CloudSuite Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
Andrew Bolivar, Director, Center of ExcellenceUltra ConsultantsAndrew Bolivar is Director of Ultra's Center of Excellence and Senior Consultant with deep experience in business process improvement with a focus in the manufacturing and distribution sectors.
Ron Eismann, Vice President Infor CPQInforRon Eismann is Vice President of Strategy for Infor Configure Price Quote (CPQ). In this role, he is responsible for setting the product direction and go-to-market strategy for CloudSuite CPQ. Ron has more than 25 years of experience in the enterprise software market, including 20+ years of experience with CPQ solutions.
John Schuck, Solution Consulting Director Infor CPQInforJohn is a Solution Consulting Director specializing on the Infor Configure Price Quote solution. John has 18 years of experience working in discrete manufacturing and CPQ solutions with extensive experience identifying, architecting, and delivering CPQ solutions for numerous customers.