We’ve learned a thing or two about ERP selection over the decades, and our upcoming ERP Vendor Webinar series takes those lessons to heart.
- No travel: The Ultra ERP Vendor series is an online event, so you don’t have to take time away from your business.
- No cost: Traditional in-person demos often involve expensive travel and entry fees. Ultra’s weeklong series requires no registration fee.
- Vendor access: Traditional ERP comparison events often use a third-party during the system demos. During Ultra’s series, you hear direct from top ERP vendors to see what’s possible with modern ERP.
- Industry specific: Demos aren’t generic, but are targeted to make-to-stock manufacturers.
- All-team access: Registered attendees gain access to archived on-demand recordings, so demos can be shared and viewed with the entire ERP selection team.
These are just a few reasons why Ultra offers no cost, no travel ERP vendor series are considered as the most cost effective, efficient method to evaluate ERP systems. The series is perfect for make-to-stock companies heading into ERP implementation.
We’ve designed this handy demo series specifically for make-to-stock manufacturers. The demos are conducted directly by the ERP vendors themselves, including Infor, Oracle, Microsoft, SAP and more.
Our team of independent ERP consultants hosts the event for an effective and informative presentation.
Don’t miss out for your chance to cut the costs and resources typically needed for ERP system comparison.
Attendees may register for all or part of the series at no charge.