It is essential to recognize the importance of independent ERP consultants. Just think about it – an effective enterprise software implementation is a critical success factor for the typical manufacturing organization. Yet, more than 50% of mid-market enterprises rely on legacy systems and outdated processes, because they simply don’t know the latest and greatest in the ERP landscape.
There are many phases to a typical ERP selection project – from ERP requirements definitions to setting selection criteria and contract negotiations. Selection projects require significant staff resources, time, and cost your organization money.
“The value and insights Ultra brought to the table were outstanding and led to a much deeper level of insight and confidence in our final selection.”
“Ultra’s vast experience across the ERP marketplace provided significant leverage in our final negotiation process.”
“Ultra consistently provided professional and timely deliverables that exceeded our expectations. They kept our best interests in mind .”
6 Benefits of Teaming with an Independent ERP Consultant
Smart organizations turn to Ultra as an independent ERP consultant to minimize risk, accelerate the selection and implementation process and increase the success and value of ERP.
As an independent ERP consulting firm, we add tremendous value to your ERP project because we offer technological knowledge and industry expertise to organize, manage and measure success.
Our team of independent ERP consultants contributes to your bottom line by offering:
- Deep experience in all manufacturing industries delivered by a seasoned team located in manufacturing centers around North America.
- A proven methodology with an objective, in-depth understanding of enterprise software selection and implementation of best practices.
- Efficient processes that make your critical resources more productive in the project.
- A process that speeds your time-to-benefit. Ultra’s methodology cuts to the chase. Our approach gets our clients to the goal line in half the time of traditional methods.
- An independent, vendor-neutral team that has worked through the process numerous times, with strategies to accelerate training, implementation and return on investment (ROI).
- Cost-saving opportunities that stem from ERP contract negotiations. Our methods encourage time and resource savings at all phases of the project, from business process mapping and requirements definitions to training and go-live.
3 Differences between an ERP Consultant and an Independent ERP Consultant
Ultra Consultants was established more than 25 years ago as a response to the challenges manufacturing and distribution project teams face when undertaking an enterprise technology project. The following are only a few benefits of teaming with truly vendor-neutral The value to project teams includes:
- True Independence: Project teams from manufacturing and distribution organizations can have faith that our allegiances are to the project team. With no alliances with vendors, we help select the solution and application based upon the merits of the technology.
- Technological Landscape: Companies rely on Ultra as a trusted advisor and obtain unbiased recommendations from experts who understand the modern technology landscape.
- Educational Expertise: Staying current with the ERP landscape is the mission of Ultra’s Center of Excellence, Our ERP consultants understand how each product or solution can meet specific requirements. Located at https://ultraconsultants.com/centerofexcellence, the Center of Excellence keeps apprised of the most effective selection and deployment methods related to enterprise technology.
An Independent ERP Consultant and Your Bottom Line
An ERP project is a major endeavor for any company. The first year after starting a project can exceed 1% to 3% of annual revenues. If done properly, the project return on investment can be three to five times the costs.
Don’t let an ERP project sideline your team and take focus away from your core business.
Teaming with an independent ERP consultant lets you work smarter while preserving your time and resources.
Searching for Independent ERP Consultant? See Additional Resources
To learn more about the value independent ERP consultants can bring to your organization, see the following resources:
- A Checklist to the Find the Best ERP Consultants
- White Paper – Choosing an Independent ERP Consultant
- Talk to Ultra about finding an independent ERP consultant.